PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- All services provided in our store are registered at www.buyinturkey.com Justinvest Emlak İnş. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. Our company is owned and operated by our company.
- Our company can collect personal data for various purposes. In the following, it is stated how and how the collected personal data is collected and how and how these data are protected.
- By filling in various forms and questionnaires on our Membership or Store, personal information (such as name, surname, company information, telephone, address or e-mail address) of the members is collected by our store as a result of the nature of the business.
- Our company may send campaign information, information about new products and promotional offers to its customers and members in some periods. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information, and then they can change this selection from the account information section or make a notification via the link in the information message.
- Personal information transmitted by our members through electronic media during the approval process carried out by our e-mails or through e-mails will not be disclosed to third parties except for the purposes and scope determined by our ıza User Agreement eler with our Members.
- In order to identify problems related to the system and to resolve any problems or disputes related to the service provided, our Company records and uses the IP address of its members. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
- Our company may use the requested information for direct marketing by itself or its collaborators. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. The information requested by our company or the information provided by the user or information about the transactions made on our store; Apart from the purposes and scope set out by the mel Membership Agreement tab by our company and its collaborators, it can be used in various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research without revealing the identity of our members.
- Our company is to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, to consider it a secret of confidentiality and to maintain and maintain confidentiality, all or any part of confidential information to enter the public area or unauthorized use or to prevent a third person to take all necessary measures to take is committed to show.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
- Our company is the first to keep the security of credit card owners who shop from our shopping sites. Your credit card information is not stored in our system in any way.
- There are two things you need to pay attention to to understand that you are on a secure site when you are in the process. One of them is a key or a lock icon on the bottom line of your browser. This indicates that you are on a secure Internet page and all of your information is encrypted. This information is used only in the direction of the instructions you provide and the process of selling. The information about the credit card used during the shopping process, regardless of our shopping sites are encrypted with the 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and sent to the relevant bank for questioning. If the card availability is approved can be sustained for shopping. Because no information about the card can be viewed and saved by us, third parties are prevented from acquiring this information under any circumstances.
- The reliability of the payment / invoice / delivery address information of orders placed online with credit card is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud. Therefore, it is necessary to confirm the correctness of the financial and address / telephone information in order to ensure that the orders of the customers who are ordering our shopping sites for the first time come to the supply and delivery stage. In order to check this information, the credit card holder is contacted with the customer or the related bank.
- You can only access and change all the information you provide when you become a member. It is not possible for others to access and modify information about you if you protect your login information securely. For this purpose, during the membership process, the 256-bit SSL is moved within the security area. This system is an international encryption standard that is not possible to break.
- Internet shopping sites with information hotline or customer service, and where open address and telephone information are specified, are more preferred today. In this way, you can get detailed information about all the issues that are attached to your mind, you can get more information about the reliability of the company providing online shopping services.
- Note: We recommend that you pay attention to the company's open address and phone number on internet shopping sites. If you are going shopping, make a note of all the phone / address details of the store where you purchased the product without making your purchase. Confirm by phone before shopping if you do not trust. All the information about our company and the location of our company are stated on all our online shopping sites.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Your credit card mail-order method will send us your identity and credit card information will be stored by our company on the principle of confidentiality. This information can be created with the possible bank credit card against the objections of withdrawals for a period of 60 days, then is being destroyed. You can object to the bank in case of any withdrawal from your card except for the cost of the mail-order form that you send to us in return for the price of the products you have ordered, and it does not constitute a risk as you can prevent the payment of this amount.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
- 1. Law, Decree Law, Regulation and so on. to comply with the requirements of the applicable legal rules issued by the competent legal authority;
- 2. In order to fulfill the requirements of the in Membership Agreement diğer and other agreements concluded with our users and to implement them;
- 3. Requesting information about users for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation carried out by the competent administrative and judicial authority;
- 4. It is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of users.
Never enter your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to our store's Customer Service regarding any order. Information in e-mails can be seen by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted from your e-mails under any circumstances.
- By "personal information”, we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use Buy in Turkeyor its related websites and services ("Site") (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
- GDPR Privacy
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our collection of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- In the event of a sale of Buy in Turkey, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling or auctions you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information.
- Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
Contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to @ Buy in Turkey. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers located in Ireland/Dublin and the United States.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted.
However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
Buyinturkey customers have a right to remove their customer profile including their data collected by buyinturkey.com by themselves from their profile settings.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the "Customer Support" at the Site webpage.
Buy in Turkey: Tel: (+90) - +5530157433.